- Increased the player's speed by 33%.
- Fixed some camera glitch.
- Used some brand new script functions (props to Justin Arnold) to hide or show the inventory icon when needed.
- Fixed a couple of issues where the player kept walking after a dialogue thanks to another brand new function.
- Started to work on the second big map.
- More tiles placed on the new map.
- Despaired at the potentially insane complexity of said new map.
- Real life obligations.
- Real life obligations, part 2.
- Also, beach, sun, that sort of things. For real.
- Real life obligations, part 3.
- Managed to create a few curved sand tiles for the new map.
- Pulled some hair out due to the indeed very complicated set of tiles required to build the new map as intended.
- Boldly started to create many more tiles.