Weekly development log #170702
- Designed more sand tiles, because the beach needed more sand tiles, and still does.
- Noticed the massive quantity of sand tiles involved in the new map will probably limit its size and content.
- Came to the conclusion that such limitations would in fact be a good thing given the already insanely big scope of the game.
- Finally managed to build a slope long enough to join the sand and the sea.
- Set up another dev blog for Second Garden. Yes, I know, I’m crazy.
- More web design tweaks.
- Went to bed early.
- Designed three more sand tiles. YES, SAND TILES. THREE OF THEM.
- A bit more web design.
- Struggled with feed syndication for an automated development log to gather all my projects.
- Built an underground farm tree in Minecraft.
- More sand tiles. Possibly the last of them, at least for now.
- Finally completed a first test map of a small island with a house.
- Howled at the uncaring dark skies in despair, knowing I’d need to make more islands and connect them with bridges.