- More sand tiles wickedness.
- Managed to make the whole beach walkable (it wasn’t the case on some curved corners).
- Noticed there are still some missing curved sand tiles to design in order to reach navigational perfection.
- Wrote June’s travelogue for A Road to Awe.
- Designed more sand tiles. Yes, I know.
- Managed to corrupt the beach map beyond repair, precisely when I was thinking I hadn’t backed up my files properly since a while.
- Asked Justin for help.
- Hailed Sir Justin, The Backup Paladin, who boldly found a way to raise my map file from the dead (to extract it from and older build, in fact).
- Had a great time doing some Earthling Priorities beta testing.
- Watched some Black Mirror.
- Back to serious business: sand tiles.
- More sand tiles.
- Kill me now before I do it myself, please.