- Increased the player’s speed by 33%.
- Fixed some camera glitch.
- Used some brand new script functions (props to Justin Arnold) to hide or show the inventory icon when needed.
- Fixed a couple of issues where the player kept walking after a dialogue thanks to another brand new function.
- Started to work on the second big map.
- More tiles placed on the new map.
- Despaired at the potentially insane complexity of said new map.
- Real life obligations, part 2.
- Also, beach, sun, that sort of things. For real.
- Real life obligations, part 3.
- Managed to create a few curved sand tiles for the new map.
- Pulled some hair out due to the indeed very complicated set of tiles required to build the new map as intended.
- Boldly started to create many more tiles.
- Chatted a while on RPG in a Box’s Discord server.
- Created a new animal.
- Tweaked some dialogues.
- Did a bit of PICO-8.
- Added some credits (quite early, but I needed a way to indicate the current pre-alpha build’s ending.)
- Tested the whole game, including interludes. It’s alive!
- Noticed many small problems that need to be fixed.
- A few minor fixes.
- Ran into a hilarious bug where a character was suddenly falling on the ground like a tree during a supposedly dramatic conversation.
- More fixes.
- Added a few more animal-related features.
- Added more content to the relationship system.
- Did many more tests and fixes.
- Added even more relationship stuff.
- Released a private post-omega/half-alpha.
- Added stupid but possibly funny tweaks and changes involving the cat.
- Door scripting, door scripting and also door scripting.
- Pretty much nothing done.
- Created more silly dialogues and useless stuff.
- Fixed a few scripts (mostly doors scripts, surprisingly).
- Added some furniture.
- Tweaked some tiles.
- Some scripting related to the last dialogue of the map.
- A few tweaks.
- A lot of Tyranny.
- Various dialogues updates.
- Lots of cut-scene scripting.
- Started to integrate the relationship system.
- More dialogues updates.
- Managed to finally make the first part of the game actually playable from start to finish.
- As Konstantinos would say, huzzah!
- Finally received my Fidget Cube.
- Fidgeted a lot.
- Tried to fix some transition scripting issue but fell asleep before fixing it.
- While doing something totally unrelated to game development, suddenly thought of an obvious solution to the transition issue.
- Fixed a weirdly unnoticed dialogue issue in The Egg, thanks to Justin Arnold and SpagelSteve.
- Fixed the transition issue, except the solution wasn’t the one I thought about earlier.
- Finally managed to link the downstairs and upstairs sequences properly.
- Wrote more dialogues.
- Finally finished to write A Road to Awe‘s fourth travelogue issue.
- Wrote more dialogues.
- Some dialogue integration.
- Cleaned and updated some files for versioning.
- Played a lot of Tyranny, which I find rather awesome by the way.
- Plenty of dialogue integration.
- More dialogue written and more dialogue integrated.
- Overall satisfaction feeling due to getting closer to the completion of the first part of the game.