- Not quite sure. Probably some Pillars of Eternity.
- Finally found a bit of time to get back to… sand tiles design.
- Managed to fix all of the sand tiles needed for the new map.
- Added more details to the map, which of course implied to create even more new sand tiles.
- Ran into a few technical problems linked to tile grouping.
- Started to design bridge tiles.
- Increased the global height of the islands.
- More sand tiles wickedness.
- Managed to make the whole beach walkable (it wasn’t the case on some curved corners).
- Noticed there are still some missing curved sand tiles to design in order to reach navigational perfection.
- Wrote June’s travelogue for A Road to Awe.
- Designed more sand tiles. Yes, I know.
- Managed to corrupt the beach map beyond repair, precisely when I was thinking I hadn’t backed up my files properly since a while.
- Asked Justin for help.
- Hailed Sir Justin, The Backup Paladin, who boldly found a way to raise my map file from the dead (to extract it from and older build, in fact).
- Watched some Black Mirror.
- Back to serious business: sand tiles.
- More sand tiles.
- Kill me now before I do it myself, please.
- Designed more sand tiles, because the beach needed more sand tiles, and still does.
- Noticed the massive quantity of sand tiles involved in the new map will probably limit its size and content.
- Came to the conclusion that such limitations would in fact be a good thing given the already insanely big scope of the game.
- Finally managed to build a slope long enough to join the sand and the sea.
- Set up another dev blog for Second Garden. Yes, I know, I’m crazy.
- More web design tweaks.
- Went to bed early.
- Designed three more sand tiles. YES, SAND TILES. THREE OF THEM.
- A bit more web design.
- Struggled with feed syndication for an automated development log to gather all my projects.
- Built an underground farm tree in Minecraft.
- More sand tiles. Possibly the last of them, at least for now.
- Finally completed a first test map of a small island with a house.
- Howled at the uncaring dark skies in despair, knowing I’d need to make more islands and connect them with bridges.