- Chatted a while on RPG in a Box’s Discord server.
- Created a new animal.
- Tweaked some dialogues.
- Did a bit of PICO-8.
- Added some credits (quite early, but I needed a way to indicate the current pre-alpha build’s ending.)
- Tested the whole game, including interludes. It’s alive!
- Noticed many small problems that need to be fixed.
- A few minor fixes.
- Ran into a hilarious bug where a character was suddenly falling on the ground like a tree during a supposedly dramatic conversation.
- More fixes.
- Added a few more animal-related features.
- Added more content to the relationship system.
- Did many more tests and fixes.
- Added even more relationship stuff.
- Released a private post-omega/half-alpha.