- Wrote a few dialogue lines for the next scene.
- Set up the first floor of the Cxohà Domà, which is currently without any furniture or decoration.
- Defined each first floor room’s function (or mostly, rooms which will be used in the first part of the game).
- Decided to actually maintain and update a weekly dev log. You’re reading it now!
- Cleaned up some navigation paths on the first floor. Some, like owls, weren’t what they seemed.
- Scripted for opening and closing curtains on the first floor.
- Fixed treacherous stairs.
- Had to repress a sudden urge to start working on a new cooperative strategy game.
- Thought about Suùnian bedroom furniture and hypothetical carpets.
- Wondered if tribal doom hardstyle was a good idea for Nékromegà’s soundtrack.
- Felt an usual brief moment of rage and despair regarding the upcoming French presidential elections and mankind’s general stupidity.
- Discovered the whole first floor was in fact a terrible mess of old invisible corrupt navigation paths and fixed it.
- Noticed the curtains script had mysteriously vanished, then remembered it wasn’t working anyway, and made a new script that didn’t work either.
- Discovered the curtains fiasco was due to a misplaced plural in the variables.
- Open and closed the now working upstairs curtains with awe.
- Designed a Suùnian bed.
- Started to set up bedrooms.
- Thought again about that cooperative strategy game.
- Designed a small Suùnian table.
- Added furniture in all upstairs rooms for the first part of the game.
- Started to script the doors of the first floor, since no rooms were accessible.
- Scripted the relocation of some characters depending on the story’s progress.
- More door scripting.
- Some stuff involving the cat.